Welcome to StoreTimes.co.uk
We are here to provide you with the most up to date information regarding opening times. We have 100’s of stores on this website including links to their store locators hence you will always find what stores are open and what time, even during the public holidays or bank holidays. Check below a basic information about opening times but to ensure, please always search for a store name in our searchbox and follow our links to find out the corresponding opening hours.
" What are the General Retail Opening Times? "
- Monday to Friday: 9am to 5:30pm (some shopping centres are open until 8:00 pm).
- Saturday: 9am to 5:30pm (some shopping centres are open till 8:00pm).
- Sunday: 10am to 4pm or 11am to 5pm.
" What are the Supermarkets Opening Times? "
- Supermarkets opening times are 7 days a week, open typically until 8pm or 10pm.
- Sunday opening times: Reduced store hours of 10am to 4pm.
- Large supermarkets can be open for 24 hours (except for Sundays).
- Other large outlets: from 8am to 10pm from Monday to Saturday.
" What are the Public Holiday and Bank Holidays Opening Times? "
- Banks are normally closed.
- Most supermarket and large stores are open.
- Larger towns most stores will be open.
- Bank Holiday opening times are typically 10am to 4pm or 11am to 5pm.
" What are the Christmas, New Year and Easter Sunday Opening Times? "
- January 1st - some shops are closed.
- December 25th - all shops are closed.
- December 26th - larger stores are open for new year sales, full of discounts.
- Easter Sunday - mos shops are closed.
- Easter Monday - reduced hours, opening times 10am or 11am.